Thursday, June 10, 2010
Happy Friday! Our furend, Attie Cattie gave us this very cool award.."THANK YOU!"
We are to name 9 things about ourselves.............................=^Y^=
1. We have wide windowsills to watch the birds!
2. We LOVE our catwalks and our beans for making them for us!
3. Cherokee speaking, I am the oldest...about 16 years now and the last cat of the past kitties from the old house. I was an adult rescue from PetSmart. My favorite thing is to sleep on Mommies lap!
4. I am TyGr, a Bengal mix...Mommy rescued me from a pet shop because me and my sibs were very sick. After Mommy adopted me and Ray took me out to the SUV, Mommy warned the manager about our bad condition and how extremely sick one of my sisters looked. Mom took me right to the Vets and she confirmed I had a very bad infection so I was put on antibiotics. Mommy took very good care of me so I got better and finally joined my new family.
5. I act like an over wound TOY..hence, my name...(TOY)!
6. I am Tinker.......the male version of Parker!
7. Setzer here, I am a Turkish Van rescue. I am a chirping talker!
8. I am Tang, I have Cerebellar Hypoplasia. It is not life threatening but it is a pain not having good coordination, I tend to run into walls if I try running fast in a room. My cat Mom probably survived distemper while she carried her 3 kittens.
9. My name is Teak and I am the youngest cat, I know how to kiss! Mommy taught me when she was getting me used to living here with my forever family=^Y^=
We also need to pass this award on to 9 of our furends........so, you know who you are....please take this award!
( PS, Mommy has never been able to put a blog forward in a post! Sorry)
Have a great weekend!!!!
***************PLEASE KEEP Kareltje,s DAD in your purrz & Prayers!*******************