Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Woofie Wednesday


ICE here, I went to the Vets yesterday to get blood work done. I now weigh 38 lbs!!! Mom was proud of how well I behaved......one of the vet assistants offered me a treat, I sat down, raised my paw and took the treat very carefully. He was surprised and praised me...he calls me ICE MAN. We then went to PetSmart so I could be fitted for a harness for walking. I remembered being there before so I led mom to the toys. Of course I got one, I was very good letting people pet me, even little kids! They liked feeling my soft, soft fur.


Guess that Punsxy Phil was right......it is snowing, MOM lets go out and play!!!

12 comments:

Daisy said...

Hey, ICE MAN! You look very handsome in your new walking harness.

Maggie May said...

What a good boy you are, ICE!!!

Cezar and Léia said...

Hello ICE, you are so beautiful in these pictures, glad to know everything is fine with you!
purrs and love
Luna - WE LOVE LUNA

The Monkeys said...

Yay, good Vet visit is great news!

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

You are a very handsome dude, Ice Man......and you were such a good boy. We hope you got to go out and play.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You look good IceMan! And how nice that you are so polite with food!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Glad you had a good vet visit Ice Man.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Oh, ICE, you are getting cuter by the day if that is possible! SQUEE!

The Island Cats said...

ICE, you are so handsome in your harness! Have fun in the snow!

Tuck said...

You look so handsome ICE!!!

Poppy Q said...

Awww Ice, you are just the handsomest.

Quill and Greyson said...

Mom thinks you are the cutest woofy!