Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas is getting closer!

Teak, "Mommy wasn't getting enough natural lighting where I am in the house so she bought 2 LED light panels that adjust possitions to get better photo's of me. Mommy doesn't like using a flash because it could hurt my vision...besides she calls it harsh lighting! Can you see part of my tail, I love curling my floofy tail and mommy loves brushing it so I let her..Tee Hee"
The header photo was printed up and put in a card to my first rescuer. Once she saw mommies face when she saw mine....my first rescuer knew I was leaving her loving care to become Mommies baby. She was crying lots 'cause she had taken care of me during my worst sickness and it was hard to say goodbye. Mommy said that is a very special rescuer and "Save The Cats" is very special too! Today we are THANKFUL for ALL the animal rescuers for their love and caring hearts......THANK YOU!!! the Cat Street Boyz

9 comments:

The Island Cats said...

We think the beans that do animal rescue are saints...we had a rescue group helping mom when she caught Zoey. Mom stays in touch with that group and is going to try and do some volunteer work with them.

Wally & Ernie

pee ess. Teak, we think you are looking very handsome!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Teak, we must warn you, but our Mom is having thoughts about coming over and sneaking in your house and catnapping you!

We both came from the same rescue organization and Mom supports them a lot. We wish we could help more groups. They all do such wonderful, unselfish work.

Daisy said...

Hmm, the light panels seem like an excellent idea. I will have to talk this over with my mom, too.

meemsnyc said...

Those are beautiful photos!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Your mom always does a beautiful job taking pictures of you. My Mom needs to learn how to use her camera better to avoid all of the flashes in my eyes!

Parker said...

Teak, rescuers are angels.
We got your wonderful card and CD - it's great!!!
Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Mom tries never to use flash either. The light panels sound like a wonderful alternative! Mom says she really admires foster care peoples but doesn't know how they do it, she would get much too attached.

Anonymous said...

Teak, your human mom knows how to make you look your best!

Everycat said...

All rescuers and fosterers are great people we say too!

You are looking particularly lovely today Teak, these light panels seem to be a good idea

Whicky