Saturday, August 2, 2008

SUNDAY FUNNIES & EASY LIKE SUNDAY MORNING

(ABOVE PIC) TUCK,(the NYC mouse, continued from last week...)," Ty promised me a cowboy hat since I left the big city to live in the country. Tell me....does this look like a cowboy hat? He has been watchin' Ratatouille all week, guess I should be lucky it wasn't a chefs hat and he would expect me to cook for him! I hope we have a cowboy movie around here to show Mr. Clueless what a REAL cowboy looks like or who knows what he will come up with next!" Oh, I guess you might be wondering how I would know about cowboys...well...before I was captured and put on the store shelf for adoption, I wondered the New York City Streets and one of my favorite stores,( aside from the one with all the smelly good cheeses), was one with this big box in the window and everyday it played all kinds of movies....Fievel is my hero! Did ya hear that Ty? SIGH........





Decks are a great place to nap....shhhhh, Don't wake the Spooz!

4 comments:

Daisy said...

Well, it is not a cowboy hat, but it is still very, very cute!

Anonymous said...

We like it just because it's Red! Tre Chic!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Cute hat, even if it isn't a cowboy hat. Better be thankful that Ty doesn't want to eat you instead of dress you up.

Mickey's Musings said...

Not a cowboy had ,but a cool hat in any case! heehee Are you going to wear it?
Purrs Mickey